Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About My Yahoo Group

A while ago, I created a Yahoo! Group called Serena's Ideas. I'm an obsessive right-clicker and have folders full of pictures of things I like. I created the group as a way of sharing them with other people. There are decorating ideas, wedding and party ideas, and some graphics that are great for Pagan/Wiccan scrapbooking. I also have a small section on costume ideas too.

The group itself is pretty inactive. I think people mostly joined to get access to the pictures and the links (there is a great link list there too). Anyways, I thought it might be of interest to people who come and read this blog as well. It used to have an open membership (ie you didn't need approval to join), but the spam got to be too much. So, it requires approval from to me to join, but I don't really care who are as long as you promise not to spam it.

No comments: