Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Updates and a Poll.

I have some articles in the works. In the mean time, I've been playing around with the gadgets on this site. I added a gadget that should make it easy to subscribe to whatever feed you use to keep track of your blogs. I added the fairy of the day artwork because I thought it was cute.

I've also added a poll. I'm curious to see if a)people actually are interested in this blog and b)what in particular they are interested in. So please, if you like the idea of this blog take a second to fill out the poll on the right. You can select as many answers as you want. So if want me to cover all those topics, then feel free to select them all. I'm going to leave up for all of September, so if you want some time to think about it you can.

Anyways, there will be some more on styles and interior design in the coming months.

No comments: