Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Short Hiatus

I've been spending a lot of time trying to get things going here and at Dusk of Innocence. Despite my best efforts, I'm not getting a lot of traffic. I'm not really sure what to do. My purpose with the Enchanted Cottage was to share my thoughts and ideas and connect with others who had similiar leanings.

And its not like I haven't been trying. I hate spamming, but I've basically spammed every message board I belong to. The problem is that I'm so busy trying to promote DoI and the Enchanted Cottage I haven't been able to actually work on them. So, I'm taking a two week hiatus from the blogs. Hopefully, this will give me time to clear my head and work on actual content for them (say like starting the Fairy House). And if there is actually someone reading this and you have thoughts about how to get people to check out DoI or the Enchanted Cottage, please let me know.

No comments: